New York News
Question on 8th grade test has everyone scratching heads
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A question on a New York State test for 8th graders raising a lot of eyebrows and questions.
Not only do adults struggle to answer the question about a pineapple and a hare many are now wondering if it's even possible to answer at all.
The worry is that some students may not advance to 9th grade because of it.
Tell us what you think. LINK: http://wabc.typepad.com/interaction/
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news, marcus solis
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in Jersey City fire
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos