New York News
Question on 8th grade test has everyone scratching heads
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A question on a New York State test for 8th graders raising a lot of eyebrows and questions.
Not only do adults struggle to answer the question about a pineapple and a hare many are now wondering if it's even possible to answer at all.
The worry is that some students may not advance to 9th grade because of it.
Tell us what you think. LINK: http://wabc.typepad.com/interaction/
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news, marcus solis
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case 41 min ago
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 9 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: Family escapes Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million
- FDA pushes to get antibiotics out of meat 36 min ago