New York News
Driver arrested in Queens hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A suspected hit-and-run driver is in police custody, accused of critically injuring a pedestrian in Queens.
A 25-year-old man was struck while walking in the Woodhaven Section around 7 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Woodhaven Boulevard and Jamaica Avenue.
Police say the driver fled the scene, but was arrested a few blocks away.
Charges are pending.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, hit and run accident, new york news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ 20 min ago
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Suffolk County parents getting free alcohol test kits 34 min ago
- NJ couple arraigned on animal cruelty charges 42 min ago
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- 51 people confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warm and muggy, T-storm possible
47 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos