New York News
Driver arrested in Queens hit and run
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A suspected hit-and-run driver is in police custody, accused of critically injuring a pedestrian in Queens.
A 25-year-old man was struck while walking in the Woodhaven Section around 7 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Woodhaven Boulevard and Jamaica Avenue.
Police say the driver fled the scene, but was arrested a few blocks away.
Charges are pending.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, hit and run accident, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 41 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks 3 min ago
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Firefighters respond to brush fire near JFK
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
41 min ago