New York News
NYPD releases image of Central Park ice pick robber
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Manhattan are looking for a robbery suspect who he punched a man and displayed an ice pick in the northeastern part of Central Park on Wednesday night.
He then stole the man's money and cell phone.
The incident happened around 9 p.m. in the vicinity of East Drive and 108th Street.
The 29-year-old victim did not request medical attention as a result of this incident.
The suspect is described as being a black male about 35 years old, standing 5-foot-9 and weighing 155 pounds.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-557-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, central park, robbery, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 43 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy 54 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo 42 min ago
- Success Academy parents to sue in charter school fight 4 min ago
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos