New York News
NYPD releases image of Central Park ice pick robber
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Manhattan are looking for a robbery suspect who he punched a man and displayed an ice pick in the northeastern part of Central Park on Wednesday night.
He then stole the man's money and cell phone.
The incident happened around 9 p.m. in the vicinity of East Drive and 108th Street.
The 29-year-old victim did not request medical attention as a result of this incident.
The suspect is described as being a black male about 35 years old, standing 5-foot-9 and weighing 155 pounds.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-557-TIPS.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, central park, robbery, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 18 hurt in East Harlem gas explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion 36 min ago
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion 21 min ago
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- New Jersey bank robber caught after forgetting keys
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- No winner: Mega Millions jackpot surges to $353 million
- Happy Birthday! Idea that spawned internet turns 25
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 25 min ago
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase 25 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos