New York News
NYPD releases picture of suspected bank robber
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for a man suspected of two bank robberies in Manhattan.
Investigators think 21-year-old Cornell Neilly robbed a Soverign Bank in Midtown in the beginning of April.
They also think he robbed an HSBC Bank on the Upper West Side on Monday.
In both cases, he handed the teller a note and stole an unknown amount of money.
Neilly is described as weighing about 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a blue New York Rangers baseball hat with a red brim, a dark blue or bomber style leather jacket with a white wool collar, blue jeans and black Nike sneakers.
Anyone with information regarding the identity and whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, manhattan, midtown, upper west side, bank robbery, new york news
- Jersey City water main break affecting service 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold Wednesday, but warmup coming
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Twin babies tossed from fire in Bronx apartment
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 20 min ago
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway 20 min ago
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions
- LI man to be arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults 54 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral to be held Wednesday
- Video: Queens robber squirts clerk with lighter fluid
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky
20 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos