New York News
Charges being considered in Ramarley Graham shooting
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The grand jury investigation into the police shooting of a Bronx teenager is moving forward.
At least three officers have testified about the February shooting of 18-year-old Ramarley Graham, who was shot to death in his bathroom by narcotics officers who said they had chased him into his home.
Graham was unarmed.
The grand jury is considering criminal charges against Officer Richard Haste, who fired the fatal shot.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, shooting, police shooting, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler 24 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at N.J. shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- Metro-North to require sleep apnea evaluation
- One dead, another rescued in Long Island fire
- Not so fast! Palcohol not approved by federal government
- Passengers step up to help elderly man in bus brawl
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- Brooklyn hit and run suspect identified by police
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
24 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos