New York News
18-year-old fatally shot in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 18-year-old was shot and killed in Flatlands, Brooklyn.
It happened at around 6:15pm on Tuesday on East 36th Street between Flatbush Avenue and Avenue K.
It appears the victim was shot on East 36th Street and walked to Flatbush Avenue where he collapsed.
The motive is not clear.
No arrests have been made.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatlands, shooting, new york news
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 32 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Possible 'knockout' attack victim speaks out
- 2 firefighters injured in Bronx bodega fire
- Search for owner of severely malnourished dog
- Cardinal Dolan supports universal pre-k
- Cars burglarized at gyms in Wyckoff and Ridgewood
- Man speaks about shooting would-be burglar
- FDNY battery giveaway for smoke, CO detectors
- Photos: Mariano Rivera's career in pictures
- Spinning class and karaoke all in one
- Firefighters sent to wrong location in...
23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
32 min ago