New York News
18-year-old fatally shot in Brooklyn
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 18-year-old was shot and killed in Flatlands, Brooklyn.
It happened at around 6:15pm on Tuesday on East 36th Street between Flatbush Avenue and Avenue K.
It appears the victim was shot on East 36th Street and walked to Flatbush Avenue where he collapsed.
The motive is not clear.
No arrests have been made.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatlands, shooting, new york news
- Tornado Warning in parts of Sullivan County 5 min ago
- Police captain's home hit with firebomb?
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid 59 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- Anthony Weiner launches bid to become NYC mayor
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- FBI shoots man possibly linked to Boston bomb suspects,...
- Arrest made in East Village bias attack
- Connecticut rail service returns to normal
- Funeral to be held Wednesday for slain Hofstra student
- AAA: 31.2M drivers to take Memorial Day road trip
- Garcia apologizes for "fried chicken" remark about Tiger
- Kellie Pickler wins Dancing With The Stars
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
59 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos