New York News
Construction worker falls to death
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Investigators are trying to determine how a 27 year old man fell to his death in an apparent construction accident in SoHo.
The worker fell off a scaffold and onto a sidewalk shed at 450 Broome Street.
The accident happened around 5:00 p.m. on Thursday.
The victim, who has not yet been identified, was taken to Bellevue Hospital in cardiac arrest.
He died a short time later.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, soho, lower manhattan, construction accident, new york news
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday 37 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Baruch College student dies in apparent frat ritual
- Fire burns through house in New Brunswick
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Golden Globes nominations announced
- Newtown school shooting vigils planned for Thursday
- Mandela interpreter says he was hallucinating
- George Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker after big loss
- Software engineer teaches homeless man how to code
- Photos: New Brunswick, New Jersey house fire
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- AccuWeather: More snow Saturday
37 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos