New York News
Queens toddler survives 13-foot fall from patio
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A toddler in Queens is recovering after he survived a 13-foot fall that ended with him landing on his head on concrete.
The 18-month-old boy apparently got onto a second-story patio through a partially open screen door at his home in Sunnyside.
He climbed a 3-foot iron fence and fell onto the stoop below.
He is listed in serious condition at Elmhurst Hospital.
His mother was home at the time.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, child injured, new york news
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- Blind man and dog rescued off subway tracks
- Photos: Blind man and dog fall on subway tracks
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- ACS workers reach plea deal in girl's death
- Jersey City reveals what was inside mysterious safes
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos