New York News
Queens toddler survives 13-foot fall from patio
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A toddler in Queens is recovering after he survived a 13-foot fall that ended with him landing on his head on concrete.
The 18-month-old boy apparently got onto a second-story patio through a partially open screen door at his home in Sunnyside.
He climbed a 3-foot iron fence and fell onto the stoop below.
He is listed in serious condition at Elmhurst Hospital.
His mother was home at the time.
No charges have been filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, child injured, new york news
- Sketch released of suspect in Hoboken sex assault 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: March Roller Coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Fed investigators probe Port Authority chairman
- School bus collides with taxi in Brooklyn
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Malaysian plane mystery continues
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp closure begins
- Phil Jackson likely taking Knicks job, ESPN reports
- Photos: Brooklyn school bus accident