New York News
SAT make-up test in Brooklyn postponed
BROOKLYN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- Most of the 200 students who are being forced to retake the SATs because their desks were too close together are going to have to wait even longer to take the exam.
The redo originally scheduled for Saturday was postponed because the Brooklyn Marathon finish line is near the test site and administrators were worried it would be too loud and distracting.
The test will be given on June 16. This change is only applies to students who were taking the test at Abraham Lincoln High School.
A small number of students who are scheduled to take their make-up at St. Joseph High School will still do so on Saturday.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, brooklyn heights, new york news
- Bible from East Harlem church found in debris
- AccuWeather: Cold Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- East Harlem community tries to move forward after explosion
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for Malaysian jet widens
- Toddler survives after tumbling onto subway tracks
- Sick patrons interrupt Broadway show performance 31 min ago
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- Video: Manhattan clinches first NCAA bid in a decade