New York News
Huge pot bust in Brooklyn
BROWNSVILLE (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn have made a big marijuana bust.
Officers executed a search warrant at 28 Tapscott Street in the Brownsville section on Friday afternoon.
Police recovered approximately 125 pounds of marijuana, a 9mm handgun and numerous rounds of ammunition.
They also arrested four people.
Michelle Maxwell, 44; Melissa Garvey, 25; Mario Anthony, 38; and Franze Williams, 32, all of Brooklyn are facing drug and weapons charges.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, brownsville, crime, drug arrest, drug bust, marijuana, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 39 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players 56 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 21 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
39 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos