New York News
3,800 without power on Staten Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Around 3,800 Con Edison customers on the North Shore of Staten Island are without power.
The affected neighborhoods include Westerleigh and Port Richmond.
The outage started at 6:20 p.m. on Tuesday. There are some traffic lights in the area that are also out.
A spokeswoman says Con Ed crews are working on restoring power, but they are not sure how long it will take.
The cause of the outage is unknown.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, power outage, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11 44 min ago
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- Pope Francis celebrates Easter with prayers for peace
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos