New York News
Woman shot inside home in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for a gunman who shot a woman inside a home in the Jamaica section of Queens Wednesday morning.
Police say the woman was hit in the torso at the home on 112th Road just before 10 a.m.
She was rushed to Jamaica Hospital. Officials said she is expected to survive.
Police say a man was seen running from the home, but they have not released any other details about the suspect.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jamaica, queens, shooting, new york news
- Winter Weather Advisory 50 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- President Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- NJ Transit delays due to problems on Portal Bridge 15 min ago
- 'Snow Alert' issued for New York City
- New Jersey getting hit with another dose of snow 27 min ago
- LIRR preparing for snow, ice
- Photos: AccuWeather Forecast in pictures
- Woman beaten up, robbed on Harlem subway platform
- Port Authority relocating owls that are threat to planes
- Homeless shelter charity and giving tips
- Photos: Technology Gift Guide
- Winter Weather Advisory
50 min ago