New York News
Woman shot inside home in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are looking for a gunman who shot a woman inside a home in the Jamaica section of Queens Wednesday morning.
Police say the woman was hit in the torso at the home on 112th Road just before 10 a.m.
She was rushed to Jamaica Hospital. Officials said she is expected to survive.
Police say a man was seen running from the home, but they have not released any other details about the suspect.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, jamaica, queens, shooting, new york news
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid 53 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner 58 min ago
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars 55 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
53 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos