New York News
Kids treated after school bus crashes in Queens
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A school bus crashed in Queens Tuesday morning, and several passengers on the bus were being treated.
The bus crashed at the intersection of 76th Avenue and 174th Street just after 7:45 a.m.
Authorities say the school bus collided with a minivan, jumped onto the sidewalk and crashed into a fence.
About 30 students were on the bus at the time of the crash.
Several of them were being treated at the scene. None of the injuries are believed to be serious.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, school bus accident, new york news
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- 5 injured when car crashes into Bronx store
- Oheka Castle owner speaks out in video
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time
- Metro-North worker fatally struck by train in NYC
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- NY-native bank robbery suspect nabbed after selfies
- UConn sophomore accuses sorority sisters of hazing
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Missing Brooklyn boy found safe on subway
8 min ago