New York News
Scout Willis caught drinking with fake ID in subway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City police say 20-year-old Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was arrested for drinking a beer in the Union Square subway station Monday night.
Authorities say that when Willis was stopped by police at around 6:50 p.m., she gave officers a New York State ID with the name Katherine Kelly.
After further questioning, she gave the officers her real identification, a California ID with the name Scout Willis.
She reportedly told the officers, according to the criminal complaint, "My name is Scout Willis. The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me. I don't know Katherine Kelly."
Willis was released on her own recognizance and told to return to court on July 31.
She is charged with criminal impersonation and consumption of alcohol in a public place.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, union square, underage drinking, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos