New York News
Scout Willis caught drinking with fake ID in subway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City police say 20-year-old Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was arrested for drinking a beer in the Union Square subway station Monday night.
Authorities say that when Willis was stopped by police at around 6:50 p.m., she gave officers a New York State ID with the name Katherine Kelly.
After further questioning, she gave the officers her real identification, a California ID with the name Scout Willis.
She reportedly told the officers, according to the criminal complaint, "My name is Scout Willis. The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me. I don't know Katherine Kelly."
Willis was released on her own recognizance and told to return to court on July 31.
She is charged with criminal impersonation and consumption of alcohol in a public place.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, union square, underage drinking, new york news
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Man hacked to death in apparent terror attack
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos