New York News
Scout Willis caught drinking with fake ID in subway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City police say 20-year-old Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was arrested for drinking a beer in the Union Square subway station Monday night.
Authorities say that when Willis was stopped by police at around 6:50 p.m., she gave officers a New York State ID with the name Katherine Kelly.
After further questioning, she gave the officers her real identification, a California ID with the name Scout Willis.
She reportedly told the officers, according to the criminal complaint, "My name is Scout Willis. The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me. I don't know Katherine Kelly."
Willis was released on her own recognizance and told to return to court on July 31.
She is charged with criminal impersonation and consumption of alcohol in a public place.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, union square, underage drinking, new york news
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'