New York News
Scout Willis caught drinking with fake ID in subway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City police say 20-year-old Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was arrested for drinking a beer in the Union Square subway station Monday night.
Authorities say that when Willis was stopped by police at around 6:50 p.m., she gave officers a New York State ID with the name Katherine Kelly.
After further questioning, she gave the officers her real identification, a California ID with the name Scout Willis.
She reportedly told the officers, according to the criminal complaint, "My name is Scout Willis. The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me. I don't know Katherine Kelly."
Willis was released on her own recognizance and told to return to court on July 31.
She is charged with criminal impersonation and consumption of alcohol in a public place.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, union square, underage drinking, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos