New York News
Scout Willis caught drinking with fake ID in subway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City police say 20-year-old Scout Willis, the daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, was arrested for drinking a beer in the Union Square subway station Monday night.
Authorities say that when Willis was stopped by police at around 6:50 p.m., she gave officers a New York State ID with the name Katherine Kelly.
After further questioning, she gave the officers her real identification, a California ID with the name Scout Willis.
She reportedly told the officers, according to the criminal complaint, "My name is Scout Willis. The first ID isn't mine. My friend gave it to me. I don't know Katherine Kelly."
Willis was released on her own recognizance and told to return to court on July 31.
She is charged with criminal impersonation and consumption of alcohol in a public place.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, union square, underage drinking, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy and cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center 15 min ago
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos 14 min ago
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 5 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday 3 min ago
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ...
15 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos