New York News
Arrest made in shooting at club where Giants were partying
CHELSEA (WABC) -- Police have made an arrest in the deadly nightclub shooting where several members of the Super bowl champion New York Giants were having dinner.
One man was killed and another injured in the shooting at the Juliette Supper Club in Chelsea last November.
About 300 people were at the trendy club that night, including several teammates helping wide receiver Victor Cruz celebrate his birthday.
Police have arrested 46-year-old Victor Walker, of Brooklyn, and charged him in the shooting.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, chelsea, shooting, new york news
- Mother charged with murder in Baby Angel case
- AccuWeather: Still Some Slick Spots!
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Thieves target luxury cars in New York area 15 min ago
- Photos: Luxury car theft ring bust in NYC 6 min ago
- De Blasio says family will live in Gracie Mansion
- Photos: A look at Gracie Mansion
- Yonkers family jumps from window to escape fire
- Photos: Family escapes Yonkers fire
- Pope Francis chosen Time's Person of the Year
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Black ice warnings as bitter cold sets in
- Mega Millions jackpot grows to $400 Million