New York News
Police look for suspect in subway scissor attack
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City police are looking for a man wanted in a subway slashing in Morningside Heights.
The attack happened last Friday on a northbound D train near 125th Street.
Police say the suspect got into an argument with another man.
He then took out a pair of scissors and slashed the victim in the head and arms.
The victim was treated at a hospital for his injuries.
Police have released photos of the alleged attacker.
They ask anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 800 577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, morningside heights, subway crime, subway, new york news
- Police shoot and kill suspect in Ridgefield, Conn. 56 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again 24 min ago
- Gridlock traffic for Memorial Day weekend getaway 8 min ago
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- Bridge collapse calls into question other bridges' safety
- Eats: Camarones Mi Pueblo at Zapata in Palisades
- abcnews: Cleveland Women Can Keep Captor's Dogs
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Parts of Saw Mill Parkway remain closed due...
47 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos