New York News
Police look for suspect in subway scissor attack
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City police are looking for a man wanted in a subway slashing in Morningside Heights.
The attack happened last Friday on a northbound D train near 125th Street.
Police say the suspect got into an argument with another man.
He then took out a pair of scissors and slashed the victim in the head and arms.
The victim was treated at a hospital for his injuries.
Police have released photos of the alleged attacker.
They ask anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 800 577-TIPS. All calls will be kept confidential.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, morningside heights, subway crime, subway, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos