New York News
Mega Bus booted from Port Authority sidewalk location
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The MegaBus company will soon be looking for a new place to park its buses.
The Port Authority has decided to end the experiment that allowed the low-cost inner-city bus line to park for free outside the bus terminal.
The agency is responding to complaints from other carriers and people who live in the area.
The Port Authority complained that the long lines and traffic have created safety and crowding problems.
Major companies that pay millions to operate at the busy hub have protested.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Amanda Bynes released after court appearance
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Teen heading to prom dies in car accident
- 2nd murder conviction in death of cop Peter Figoski
- 'Unusual condition' seen before Metro North crash
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Wash. river
- 2 men arrested in after incident with Pakistan plane
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active'
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos