New York News
Woman falls on subway tracks in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There were scary moments at a subway station in Times Square as a woman tumbled onto the tracks.
It happened on the downtown 2 and 3 line shortly before 9 on Sunday.
Paramedics were called after the woman apparently fell onto the tracks.
Luckily, there was no train coming into the station when it happened, and she was helped off the tracks by other passengers.
The woman was conscious and alert when she was taken to Bellevue Hospital for evaluation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, times square, subway, new york news
- Malaysia Airlines plane vanishes with 239 aboard
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Kindergartener leaves school unnoticed in Morrisania
- Missing man found buried in nephew's backyard
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- Exclusive: Mistaken identity arrest
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Battling a third party energy company
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos