New York News
Woman falls on subway tracks in Times Square
NEW YORK (WABC) -- There were scary moments at a subway station in Times Square as a woman tumbled onto the tracks.
It happened on the downtown 2 and 3 line shortly before 9 on Sunday.
Paramedics were called after the woman apparently fell onto the tracks.
Luckily, there was no train coming into the station when it happened, and she was helped off the tracks by other passengers.
The woman was conscious and alert when she was taken to Bellevue Hospital for evaluation.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, times square, subway, new york news
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos