New York News
Alleged 'Burberry Bandit' arrested again in bank heist
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man's preference for certain designer duds apparently led to his arrest.
Police picked up 21-year-old Cornell Neilly Wednesday as he allegedly tried to rob yet another bank.
Neilly is now charged in 14 bank heists up and down Manhattan.
Surveillance video from two of those show him wearing a plaid shirt from Burberry.
He confessed to cops he was robbing banks so he could buy more Burberry.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, manhattan, midtown, upper west side, bank robbery, new york news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 38 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records 10 min ago
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
38 min ago
- Russians, Crimeans discuss referendum on...
42 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos