New York News
Man robbed of iPhone, shot in leg in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx want to find three men accused of stealing an iPhone and shooting the owner in the leg.
The suspects allegedly stole the phone from a man on the BX6 bus around 10 p.m. Tuesday near Hunts Point and Lafayette avenues.
The man followed the suspects off the bus to try to get his phone back.
Police say that's when one of them shot him in the leg.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, robbery, shooting, iphone, new york news
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 40 min ago
- Autopsies completed on 7 Utah babies
- Student suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Judge threatens to duct tape defendant's mouth in murder trial
- No graduation selfies at Rhode Island college
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Employees tied up, Car parts stolen in Elizabeth
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen 4 min ago
- Ferry captain arrested in South Korea after deadly accident
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- Suspect charged in shooting of Brooklyn teen
4 min ago
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby...
23 min ago