New York News
New York City to consider revising Sunday brunch bill
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A New York City ordinance that restricts sidewalk and patio seating on Sunday mornings could be getting revised.
A bill being introduced in the City Council would allow restaurants to seat people outside starting at 10 a.m. on Sundays.
Right now, that's not supposed to happen until noon.
The ban often has been ignored, but some restaurants have complained about summonses recently.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, greenpoint, new york news
- JFK baggage handlers charged with theft
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower 53 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 9 min ago
- Mount Vernon responds to racist tweets by Mahopac players
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze laid to rest
- Bridget Kelly fights order to give up Bridgegate records
- Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Virus hijacks your computer till you pay
- Lonely Michigan boy gets GMA surprise party
- Carmen Berra, wife of Yogi Berra dies at 85 35 min ago
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
53 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos