New York News
New York City to consider revising Sunday brunch bill
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A New York City ordinance that restricts sidewalk and patio seating on Sunday mornings could be getting revised.
A bill being introduced in the City Council would allow restaurants to seat people outside starting at 10 a.m. on Sundays.
Right now, that's not supposed to happen until noon.
The ban often has been ignored, but some restaurants have complained about summonses recently.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, greenpoint, new york news
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day 24 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 58 min ago
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools 39 min ago
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday 42 min ago
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Operation Swill: cheap booze in premium liquor bottles
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem...
42 min ago
- AccuWeather Alert: Stormy day
24 min ago