New York News
Tragic accident claims life of 4-year-old boy
BRONX (WABC) -- A tragic accident in the Bronx claimed the life of a 4-year-old boy late Tuesday afternoon.
Police say Ebrahim Kebe was struck by a minivan in the Tremont section after he apparently ran into the street.
The boy's older sister, who is nine months pregnant, was watching him as he played outside, but she could not get up and catch him quickly enough.
The driver stayed at the scene.
No charges are expected to be filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, tremont, bronx, child killed, new york news
- Rescuers continue scouring rubble in East Harlem 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims 34 min ago
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Long Island cab driver accused of exposing himself to girl 32 min ago
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport 42 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse 43 min ago
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Vandals dressed up like rock stars go on rampage
- Two women hold top 2 spots in Newark Police Department
- Former Gov. Jon Corzine's son dies
- Photos: $2.35 million 'Modern Family' home for sale