New York News
Tragic accident claims life of 4-year-old boy
BRONX (WABC) -- A tragic accident in the Bronx claimed the life of a 4-year-old boy late Tuesday afternoon.
Police say Ebrahim Kebe was struck by a minivan in the Tremont section after he apparently ran into the street.
The boy's older sister, who is nine months pregnant, was watching him as he played outside, but she could not get up and catch him quickly enough.
The driver stayed at the scene.
No charges are expected to be filed.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, tremont, bronx, child killed, new york news
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 6 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Sketch released of suspect in East Village sex assault
- Teen clerk beaten in Astoria deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- Camera catches Bronx home invaders using victim's card
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
23 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos