New York News
Woman shot twice in Harlem early Monday
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a 26-year old woman in Harlem early Monday.
According to reports, the shots were fired around 12:40 a.m. at the Jackie Robinson Houses at Lexington Avenue and East 128th Street.
The victim, who was standing with several other people, was reportedly hit with two bullets in her torso and was rushed to Harlem Hospital in unknown condition.
No other details have been released, and no suspects are in custody.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, shooting, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos