New York News
Woman shot twice in Harlem early Monday
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a 26-year old woman in Harlem early Monday.
According to reports, the shots were fired around 12:40 a.m. at the Jackie Robinson Houses at Lexington Avenue and East 128th Street.
The victim, who was standing with several other people, was reportedly hit with two bullets in her torso and was rushed to Harlem Hospital in unknown condition.
No other details have been released, and no suspects are in custody.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, shooting, new york news
- Woman dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Bronx fire leaves brothers dead, 3 firefighters hurt
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Mink coat thieves caught on camera at NYC boutique
- LI nativity theft being investagated as hate crime 33 min ago
- Target data breach leaves customers angry, frustrated
- Friday marks Walcott's last day while schools in session 3 min ago
- MTA launches new apps for LIRR, Metro-North riders
- Crown Heights woman critical after hit and run 40 min ago
- New York Army cadet accused of emailing child porn
- City Council passes plastic foam, e-cigarette bills