New York News
Lifeguard resuscitates boy at Glen Oaks pool
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 11-year-old boy was pulled from a community pool by a lifeguard, who performed CPR to save the boy's life.
The boy was in distress at the Royal Ranch neighborhood complex pool on Bridgewater Avenue in the Glen Oaks section.
The boy was resuscitated by the 21-year-old lifeguard, a college student.
He was when he was taken to Long Island Jewish Medical Center to be checked out.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, rescue, new york news
- AccuWeather Alert: Flash flood warning for NYC 36 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Suspect in custody in Queens bus shooting
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy
- Threat prompts lockdown at Saddle Brook schools 50 min ago
- UK: London terror attack suspects had been probed
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women
- Anthony Weiner courts voters in Harlem Thursday
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Photos: Accuweather forecast in pictures
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Photos: Top Pictures of the Week
- AccuWeather Alert: Flash flood warning for...
36 min ago