New York News
Lifeguard resuscitates boy at Glen Oaks pool
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 11-year-old boy was pulled from a community pool by a lifeguard, who performed CPR to save the boy's life.
The boy was in distress at the Royal Ranch neighborhood complex pool on Bridgewater Avenue in the Glen Oaks section.
The boy was resuscitated by the 21-year-old lifeguard, a college student.
He was when he was taken to Long Island Jewish Medical Center to be checked out.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, rescue, new york news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest 1 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 51 min ago
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Demolition underway after NJ fire;...
51 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze...
1 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos