New York News
Lifeguard resuscitates boy at Glen Oaks pool
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 11-year-old boy was pulled from a community pool by a lifeguard, who performed CPR to save the boy's life.
The boy was in distress at the Royal Ranch neighborhood complex pool on Bridgewater Avenue in the Glen Oaks section.
The boy was resuscitated by the 21-year-old lifeguard, a college student.
He was when he was taken to Long Island Jewish Medical Center to be checked out.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, rescue, new york news
- Mike Woodson out as head coach of Knicks 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Seasonable Stretch
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Retired NYPD officer charged in wife's murder
- Brooklyn man dies in skydiving accident in New Jersey
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Boston Marathon goes off under tight security
- Teen survives flight riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Coney Island double stabbing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Lindsay Lohan admits miscarriage on her reality show
- Photos: Lindsay Lohan in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos