New York News
Lifeguard resuscitates boy at Glen Oaks pool
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An 11-year-old boy was pulled from a community pool by a lifeguard, who performed CPR to save the boy's life.
The boy was in distress at the Royal Ranch neighborhood complex pool on Bridgewater Avenue in the Glen Oaks section.
The boy was resuscitated by the 21-year-old lifeguard, a college student.
He was when he was taken to Long Island Jewish Medical Center to be checked out.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, queens, rescue, new york news
- At least 2 dead, 30 hurt in East Harlem explosion 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Metro-North service changes due to East Harlem explosion
- Video: Emergency personnel investigating East...
- Video: How will the East Harlem explosion affect...
- Video: Building explosion rattles East Harlem
- Video: De Blasio: Gas leak complaint came in 15...
- Video: Residents near East Harlem explosion...
- Video: Woman hears East Harlem Explosion, thought...
- raw video: Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination