New York News
Brooklyn mom charged with murder in son's death
BEDFORD-STUYVESANT (WABC) -- The Brooklyn mother who told 911 dispatchers she murdered her own son has been charged with murder.
Authorities say 40-year-old Tenika Revell is charged with second-degree murder and other charges.
Police say she called 911 Friday night from her apartment in Bedford-Stuyvesant, saying she killed her son, then took some pills.
Officers found 7-year-old Bernard Revell in his bed, with injuries to his head.
Just this past Thursday, a Bronx mother was charged with killing her two children inside their apartment before trying to take her own life.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, child killed, crime, new york news
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers investigated 16 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cooler Sunday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year old Brooklyn boy 28 min ago
- Violence in Bronx leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Noise complaint turns into Queens drug bust
- New measure to make child care more affordable
- Stage collapses at California high school: 30-40 hurt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight savings time wrong
- Viewpoint on WABC-TV
- Here and Now
- Tiempo on WABC-TV
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Jet may have turned; 2 passengers...
16 min ago