New York News
Vigil held at site where 3-year-old boy shot
BEDFORD-STUYVESANT (WABC) -- A Brooklyn community is taking a stand against crime.
Dozens rallied at the playground in Bedford-Stuyvesant where 3-year-old Isaiah Rivera was shot in the leg over the weekend.
Stanley Williams and Antonio McCloud are under arrest and charged with attempted murder.
Police are still searching for another suspect, identified as 20-year-old Jashid Chambers.
Authorities say Williams has 11 prior arrests, including weapon and drug possession.
Rivera was caught in the middle of a shootout around 4 p.m. Sunday in the courtyard of the Roosevelt Houses.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, bedford-stuyvesant, child shot, shooting, new york news
- Dozens killed in Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help 2 min ago
- NYPD detective accused of hacking, spying on associates 8 min ago
- Metro North New Haven Line to be back Wednesday
- Ex-priest arrested after working with kids in NJ
- Wake to be held for slain Hofstra student as questions linger
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- blog: Desiree Hartsock on being 'The Bachelorette'
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Oklahoma tornado death toll revised to 24,...
25 min ago