New York News
NYPD hunts for man to tried to rob Bronx bank
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are looking for a man who tried to rob a bank on June 28.
Authorities say the man walked into a Chase Bank on Jerome Avenue around 10:30 a.m. and handed a note to the teller demanding cash.
He left without any money.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 50s, approximately 5-foot-6 and weighing 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black waist-length windbreaker jacket and white sneakers, with a navy blue Yankee baseball cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, bank robbery, new york news
- 15 injured after car drives through Trader Joe's
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rollercoaster weekend
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Railroad Administration orders Metro-North to use 2 engineers
- Train derail victim's brother speaks out about her death
- Surveillance video released in "Baby Angel" case
- abcnews: North Korea Deports US War Vet Merrill Newman
- South Africans pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Mandela's influence felt in New York City
- Photos: Nelson Mandela through the years
- 'Tips for Jesus' man leaves tips worth thousands
- Beltran, Yankees agree at $45M, 3 years
- Secret Sales: Diamonds, pretzels and iPhone cases
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos