New York News
NYPD hunts for man to tried to rob Bronx bank
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are looking for a man who tried to rob a bank on June 28.
Authorities say the man walked into a Chase Bank on Jerome Avenue around 10:30 a.m. and handed a note to the teller demanding cash.
He left without any money.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 50s, approximately 5-foot-6 and weighing 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a black waist-length windbreaker jacket and white sneakers, with a navy blue Yankee baseball cap.
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, bank robbery, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy 20 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 33 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 30 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo 8 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
30 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos