New York News
Man critically injured in East Side stabbing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One man is in critical condition after being stabbed in the leg during a fight early Saturday morning on Manhattan's East Side.
Police say a fight broke out between two groups of people at 54th Street and Second Avenue around 4 a.m.
The fight continued to 55th Street, where the victim was slashed twice in the thigh and taken to Cornell Medical Center.
It's not clear what started the brawl.
So far there have been no arrests.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, east side, manhattan, stabbing, new york news
- Teen clerk beaten in deli robbery; $30,000 stolen
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey 33 min ago
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster 59 min ago
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- Surprise field day for kids from burned-down school
- College Board provides a glimpse of new SAT
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos