New York News
Man critically injured in East Side stabbing
NEW YORK (WABC) -- One man is in critical condition after being stabbed in the leg during a fight early Saturday morning on Manhattan's East Side.
Police say a fight broke out between two groups of people at 54th Street and Second Avenue around 4 a.m.
The fight continued to 55th Street, where the victim was slashed twice in the thigh and taken to Cornell Medical Center.
It's not clear what started the brawl.
So far there have been no arrests.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, east side, manhattan, stabbing, new york news
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking 10 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Elderly pedestrian hit by two cars in Harlem
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run 44 min ago
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Photos: Pan Am 103 bombing
- NASA astronauts make spacewalk for urgent repairs
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87 57 min ago
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
10 min ago