New York News
Worker injured in Midtown construction accident
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A worker is hospitalized after an accident Saturday evening at a midtown Manhattan construction site.
It happened at 4 Penn Plaza, on 31st Street between 7th and 8th Avenue.
At around 7:20 p.m., the man fell off a steel beam at the site, and plunged about 15 feet to the ground.
He was taken to NYU Medical Center.
The extent of his injuries are still not known.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, midtown, accident, construction accident, new york news
- AccuWeather Forecast: Wintry Mix On The Way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Snow begins falling in New Jersey 13 min ago
- Is school closed or delayed? Find out fast: Here's how!
- Yaphank church badly damaged by fire
- New York City unveils interactive map of major crimes 25 min ago
- Suspect charged with assaulting cop with cane
- Potential major advancement made in fight against leukemia
- NJ restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Video: Phil Lipof says goodbye to Eyewitness News
- Up Close with Diana Williams
- Tiempo on WABC-TV