New York News
Child, 4, dies after getting caught in crossfire
BRONX (WABC) -- Police are investigating a double shooting in the Bronx where a child was caught in the crossfire.
Police say a four-year-old boy was shot in the head in a playground in the Morrisania neighborhood at about 9:00 on Sunday.
He was taken to Lincoln Hospital where he was pronounced dead just before midnight.
Two other men were also shot, and both are expected to survive.
No arrests have been made.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, morrisania, bronx, shooting, new york news
- Off-duty NYPD officer stabbed in neck in Brooklyn 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer stretch arrives
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Cops suspended, they say for serving in military
- Subway service impacted after officer injured in Brooklyn
- Third grader killed in accident, truck driver charged
- Man stabbed on 2 train in Bronx
- President Obama says 2013 hasn't been so bad
- Teen dead, 2 sisters critical in Brooklyn fire
- Father in Army reunites with son in kindergarten class
- Volunteers give Vietnam Vet special holiday gift
- Photos: Deadly fire in the Bronx
- Target data breach: 7 Things to know
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos