New York News
Child, 4, dies after getting caught in crossfire
BRONX (WABC) -- Police are investigating a double shooting in the Bronx where a child was caught in the crossfire.
Police say a four-year-old boy was shot in the head in a playground in the Morrisania neighborhood at about 9:00 on Sunday.
He was taken to Lincoln Hospital where he was pronounced dead just before midnight.
Two other men were also shot, and both are expected to survive.
No arrests have been made.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, morrisania, bronx, shooting, new york news
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder 57 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Driver arrested after teens get drunk, trash party bus
- Photos: Teenagers trash party bus
- Photos released of man wanted for harassing teen Muslim girl
- NYPD to end Muslim surveillance program
- MLB marks 67th anniversary of Jackie Robinson debut
- Miley Cyrus skips concert, is hospitalized
- Boston marks 1 year since deadly Marathon bombings
- Dog saved from burning home in Brooklyn by FDNY
- 13-year-old bystander shot in head in Brooklyn
- Baby found in Victoria's Secret bag died of asphyxia 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: Sharply Colder
57 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos