New York News
1 killed, 1 injured in Crown Heights double shooting
CROWN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- One person was killed and a second injured in a double shooting in Crown Heights.
The shooting happened on St John's Place near Schenectady Avenue. One person was shot in the torso and was pronounced dead at Kings County Hospital.
The second victim, a 24-year-old man, was shot in the right leg and is in stable condition. Sources say he is not cooperating with police in their investigation.
No arrests have been made.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, new york news
- Survivors search nearly done after Oklahoma tornado
- AccuWeather: Warm And Humid
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Two more possible bias attacks investigated in New York City
- Accident involving fire truck at accident-prone corner
- Suspected robbery ends with car chase
- Connecticut rail service to return to normal Wednesday
- The return of the Green Card Scammer
- Rangers lose 2-1 to Bruins, now 0-3 in series
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help
- blog: Mirror Ball Blog: Dancing with the Stars
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos