New York News
1 killed, 1 injured in Crown Heights double shooting
CROWN HEIGHTS (WABC) -- One person was killed and a second injured in a double shooting in Crown Heights.
The shooting happened on St John's Place near Schenectady Avenue. One person was shot in the torso and was pronounced dead at Kings County Hospital.
The second victim, a 24-year-old man, was shot in the right leg and is in stable condition. Sources say he is not cooperating with police in their investigation.
No arrests have been made.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, crown heights, shooting, new york news
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for cause 18 min ago
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mayor names Kathryn Garcia new head of sanitation
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt
- Photos: Bus hits cars in Brooklyn
- Man, 65, shot to death on street in Clinton Hill
- Widow of Short Hills mall carjacking victim files suit
- LI hospital flooded with phone calls after insulin scare
- Malaysian leader: Plane's system deliberately disabled
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- East Harlem debris cleared in search for...
18 min ago