New York News
Two shot on Brooklyn running track
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Two people were shot on Wednesday night on a running track in a Brooklyn park.
It happened at around 6:30 p.m. at Betsy Head Park in Brownsville. The two victims ran from the shooting scene and were met by ambulances near the intersection of Riverdale Avenue and Herzl Street.
One of the victims was shot in the leg. The other was hit in his torso. None of the injuries are life-threatening.
Detectives canvassed the park looking for shell casings and other evidence.
No arrests have been made.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, brownsville, shooting, new york news
- 2 killed in motorcycle accident in Queens 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth 6 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 4 arrested in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies
- LI burglary foiled by man watching on webcam in China
- GWB repair work will close upper level lanes
- Long Island driver charged with DWI in hit and run
- Target offers discount, free credit monitoring after data breach
- Pan Am 103 bombing anniversary marked by memorials
- Knicks lose to Grizzlies, 95-87
- Video: Holiday shoppers enjoying warm weather
- Photos: Fatal shooting at the Short Hills Mall
- AccuWeather: Record Warmth
6 min ago