New York News
Police release video of violent Bronx muggings
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in the Bronx are searching for a suspect who has been involved in at least four violent muggings.
In each of the four incidents that took place from May 27-July 12, the alleged suspect walked up behind each victim, striking them in the head before stealing property from them.
Each victim only suffered minor injuries in the attacks.
Police describe the suspect as a Hispanic male, 25-30 years old, 5'9". He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, blue jean shorts and a red and black baseball cap. The suspect fled in an unknown direction in all of the above incidents.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Heavy rain sparks flash flooding
- AccuWeather Alert: Drenching downpours
- Eyewitness News Live
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Boy Scouts to accept openly gay boys as Scouts
- Woman arrested in shooting death of Jersey City boy 1 min ago
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid 6 min ago
- Rangers stay alive with OT goal against Bruins 14 min ago
- The New DNA fingerprint: Cell phones
- Photographer chronicles wife's breast cancer battle
- abcnews: 'Extremely Active' Potential For Hurricane...
- Secret Sales: Brownies, Diamonds and a super secret sale
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
6 min ago