New York News
Two injured in Cross Island Parkway crash
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Traffic is back to normal in Queens after a crash that caused a rush hour nightmare.
It happened on the Cross Island Parkway at Jamaica Avenue at the Bellerose Section.
Several cars were involved.
The accident caused major delays heading north on the Cross Island.
Two people injured in the crash were taken to North Shore Hospital.
There is no word on their condition.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Brooklyn Bridge reopens after car fire 16 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- 3 more men arrested in slaying of British soldier in London
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile
- Kickoff to a Long Island Summer today!
23 min ago