New York News
Money raised for family of child killed in the Bronx
BRONX -- A Bronx legislator has raised thousands of dollars for the family of a 4-year-old boy killed by a stray bullet during a gunfight in a park.
The child was fatally shot last Sunday during a basketball game outside a housing project in the Morrisania neighborhood.
Lloyd was in a nearby playground when a bullet struck him in the head.
A 21-year-old man was wounded in the shootout.
Three youths face various charges in connection with the boy's death, from murder to criminal possession of a weapon.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, morrisania, bronx, shooting, new york news
- Newtown shooter's father speaks out for 1st time 9 min ago
- AccuWeather: March roller coaster
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Police search for missing 11-year-old Brooklyn boy 20 min ago
- 4-year closure of Tarrytown Tappan Zee ramp begins 33 min ago
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew on stolen passports 30 min ago
- UWS street to be renamed after 4-year-old Ariel Russo 8 min ago
- Cherry Hill Mall parking dispute turns violent
- Man arrested for stealing money from donation box
- Liam Neeson tours stables amid carriage horse debate
- Toddler's FaceTime saves mother after dog bite
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Search continues for missing plane; 2 flew...
30 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos