New York News
Bicyclist seriously injured after getting hit by taxi
EAST HARLEM (WABC) -- An 18-year-old bicyclist is seriously injured after being hit by a taxi cab.
The crash happened on 108th Street and Park Avenue in East Harlem.
The windshield of the taxi was shattered.
The bicyclist was rushed to Mt. Sinai where he remains in very critical condition.
The driver was not injured, and remained at the scene of the crash.
No criminality is suspected.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, east harlem, bicycle, bicyclist injured, taxi, new york news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Monday snow 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder 29 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in basement 3 min ago
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Out of control bus hits cars in Brooklyn; 5 hurt 31 min ago
- Malaysian leader: plane's system deliberately disabled 37 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $400 million
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey
- East Harlem investigators seeking clues in...
3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
29 min ago