New York News
Injuries reported in school bus accident in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police were on the scene of a school bus accident on the Bruckner Expressway in the Bronx.
The accident happened just before 5 p.m. in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx.
42 people were treated for injuries, and 29 were transported to Jacobi Hospital. 9 of them suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries.
20 of them suffered minor injuries.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, school bus accident, new york news
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Missing autistic boy found in Brooklyn
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- New York-bound bus in wreck in Maryland
- Suspect in custody in attempted baby abduction
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- South Korea ferry captain arrested; death toll at 32
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines