New York News
Injuries reported in school bus accident in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police were on the scene of a school bus accident on the Bruckner Expressway in the Bronx.
The accident happened just before 5 p.m. in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx.
42 people were treated for injuries, and 29 were transported to Jacobi Hospital. 9 of them suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries.
20 of them suffered minor injuries.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, school bus accident, new york news
- LI hospital warns of possible blood contamination 26 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Crime down across New York City, except in parks
- Malaysian Airlines asks for help in hunt for missing plane 58 min ago
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines missing plane
- Brothers plead guilty in Orthodox Jewish divorce scandal 30 min ago
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Good Samaritans rescue woman from burning car
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- LI hospital warns of possible blood...
26 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos