New York News
Injuries reported in school bus accident in the Bronx
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police were on the scene of a school bus accident on the Bruckner Expressway in the Bronx.
The accident happened just before 5 p.m. in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx.
42 people were treated for injuries, and 29 were transported to Jacobi Hospital. 9 of them suffered serious, but non-life threatening injuries.
20 of them suffered minor injuries.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, school bus accident, new york news
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain and clouds
- Eyewitness News Live
- WATCH ABC is available to Channel 7 viewers
- Weather puts damper on start of holiday weekend
- Sandy-damaged New York Aquarium reopens this weekend
- 2 killed, 1 missing in upstate New York plane crash
- Long Island 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested again
- Teen questioned in Queens bus shooting released
- Amanda Bynes speaks out about arrest
- Christie and Snooki face off at Jersey shore 1 min ago
- abcnews: Cruise Passenger Bill of Rights Introduced 41 min ago
- Photos: Circle 7 at GMA's Summer Concert Series
- Photos: Boston Marathon Last Mile