New York News
Sex assault suspects in Harlem caught on camera
HARLEM (WABC) -- Police in Harlem are searching for two men who sexually attacked a woman on the street.
Investigators released security camera photos of the two suspects.
Police say they approached a 35-year-old woman near 112th Street and Lexington Avenue at 3:20 on Thursday morning.
One of the men threw her to the ground and sexually assaulted her while the other acted as a lookout.
The woman eventually managed to escape. She was treated at a local hospital.
Both suspects fled the scene. They are described as Hispanic men in their early 20s. One has a ponytail.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). You can also submit tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at www.nypdcrimestoppers.com or by texting tips to 274637 (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, harlem, crime, sexual assault, new york news
- UK: Victim in London attack was serving soldier 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Stormy day
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Suspects in New York-Canada train plot due in court 14 min ago
- West Point soldier charged with videotaping women 8 min ago
- Truck driver helps catch hit-and-run suspect in Queens 2 min ago
- Queens businessman kidnapped and tortured
- Funeral for Hofstra student accidentally shot by police
- Oklahoma tornado damage toll mounting
- abcnews: Man Shot by FBI Was About to Sign Murder...
- OTRC: 'Man of Steel' trailer, with General Zod
- Photos: Tornado damage in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help, Get Help