New York News
E-ZPass discounts begin for many on Staten Island
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Big savings start adding up for some E-ZPass users Wednesday.
Staten Islanders who use the Port Authority crossings just three times a month will save 60 percent off the cash rate by enrolling in the residential discount plan.
The only catch is that they have to enroll in the new plan.
More than 24,000 Staten Island households are already signed up, and another 110,000 are eligible.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, staten island, tolls, port authority, new york news
- 10 hurt when NJ Transit bus, cab collide in Newark 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Photos: Bus, taxi collide in Newark
- Target: 40 million accounts may be involved in breach
- US-India relations chilled over diplomat arrest in NYC
- Bronx cell phone store robber caught on camera
- Disturbing details emerge about suspected Etan Patz killer
- Rangel expected to announce run for 23rd term
- Jersey City boil water advisory in effect after main break
- Georgia winner of Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Most Fascinating People of 2013 revealed
- Photos: Most Fascinating People of 2013