New York News
Baby hurt in violent Bronx home invasion
BRONX (WABC) -- Police are looking for three men who hurt a baby in a violent home invasion in the Bronx.
Police say the suspects broke into a basement apartment and confronted a 22-year-old woman who was holding her 10-month-old son.
When she refused to put the baby down, one suspect grabbed him and slammed him to the ground.
The suspects tied up the mother and escaped with cash, jewelry and a safe.
The child was treated for a bruised eye.
1) Hispanic male, 25 to 30 years old, approximately 170 pounds, dark skinned, wearing a blue T-shirt, blue jeans, black boots and a blue Yankee cap.
2) Hispanic male (seen above), 25 to 30 years old, light skinned, wearing a reflective road work vest
3) Hispanic male, wearing blue jeans
Anyone with information in regards to this incident is asked to call Crime stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, bronx, home invasion, baby, child injured, new york news
- Hospital warns of possible blood contamination
- AccuWeather: Stormy changes on the way
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- South Brunswick elderly couple robbed and scammed
- Store workers fight back during Bushwick robbery
- Fort Lee students to make up snow days
- Boy, 2, found with heroin at Paterson day care center
- Pharmacists accused in HIV medication scam
- Ferry service to resume between Haverstraw, Ossining
- Malaysia plane changed direction, military says
- Obama, in NYC for fundraising trip, shops at Gap
- Photos: Huge fire damages San Francisco building
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos