New York News
Son accused of stabbing mother to death
FLATBUSH (WABC) -- A 64-year-old woman was found stabbed to death in Brooklyn on Sunday morning.
Police say that Anne Cohen was found at an apartment in Flatbush, where she was stabbed approximately 40 times.
According to police, her son, 31-year-old Richard Cohen, is now in custody and charged with second-degree murder.
Richard allegedly called 911 to say that he stabbed his mother. The two were reportedly fighting about money.
Police say that he has a history of emotional issues.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, stabbing, new york news
- 2-year-old boy survives 3-story window fall
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler 23 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- 3 suspects arrested, cop shot at NJ shopping center
- Photos: Garfield police shooting scene in photos
- Video shows burglar cashing in lotto tickets in Queens
- Long Island school bus driver accused of selling heroin 21 min ago
- New clue in search for Brooklyn carjacking suspect
- Attempted luring incident reported in West Nyack
- Suspect in Myls Dobson murder due in court
- New York City pre-K signups end on Wednesday
- Hoax sends SWAT teams rushing to Long Beach house
- 13-year-old shooting victim released from hospital
- AccuWeather: Windy & Cooler
23 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos