New York News
Son accused of stabbing mother to death
FLATBUSH (WABC) -- A 64-year-old woman was found stabbed to death in Brooklyn on Sunday morning.
Police say that Anne Cohen was found at an apartment in Flatbush, where she was stabbed approximately 40 times.
According to police, her son, 31-year-old Richard Cohen, is now in custody and charged with second-degree murder.
Richard allegedly called 911 to say that he stabbed his mother. The two were reportedly fighting about money.
Police say that he has a history of emotional issues.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, stabbing, new york news
- LI tanker crash sends fireball into the sky 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Chilly Wednesday
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 2 winning tickets sold in $636 million Mega Millions 36 min ago
- Multi-car pileup on Gowanus Expressway in Brooklyn
- LIE in Suffolk County reopens
- Family pushes for drug/alcohol testing after fatal accidents
- EXCLUSIVE: Suspect arrested in 'knockout' assaults
- Short Hills Mall shooting: Funeral arrangements announced
- Photos: Scared Santa
- Anchorman 2 cast talks about much-anticipated sequel
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Photos: Massive car pileup on Gowanus Expressway
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos