New York News
Son accused of stabbing mother to death
FLATBUSH (WABC) -- A 64-year-old woman was found stabbed to death in Brooklyn on Sunday morning.
Police say that Anne Cohen was found at an apartment in Flatbush, where she was stabbed approximately 40 times.
According to police, her son, 31-year-old Richard Cohen, is now in custody and charged with second-degree murder.
Richard allegedly called 911 to say that he stabbed his mother. The two were reportedly fighting about money.
Police say that he has a history of emotional issues.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, stabbing, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly 22 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
22 min ago