New York News
NYPD looks for teen who groped woman in Flatbush
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is searching for the teenager who groped a woman on the street in Brooklyn.
Police say the boy exposed himself to a 24-year-old woman on Maple Street in Flatbush Sunday afternoon.
He then allegedly groped the woman before running away.
The suspect is described as a black male, about 16 or 17 years old. He is approximately 5-foot-11 with a thin building, weighing about 155 pounds. He was observed wearing black and gray shorts, a navy blue T-shirt, and black and blue sneakers with two different colored shoe laces, one pair white and one pair blue.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, sexual assault, new york news
- Mom 'steals' car - without even realizing it
- AccuWeather: Clear and Cold
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man claims football players beat him in Soho club
- N.J. woman charged with trying to kill her 3 children
- Firefighters rescue 80-year-old man from Bronx fire Wednesday...
- Fire at Red Carpet Inn in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
- Suspect in Boston rice cooker incident sent to psych hospital
- 7 dead, 290 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Rare spring snow coats cars, slicks roads
- Photos: Spring snow around New York area
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on "The View"
- Drugs stashed in hiding places in Manhattan apartments