New York News
NYPD looks for teen who groped woman in Flatbush
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is searching for the teenager who groped a woman on the street in Brooklyn.
Police say the boy exposed himself to a 24-year-old woman on Maple Street in Flatbush Sunday afternoon.
He then allegedly groped the woman before running away.
The suspect is described as a black male, about 16 or 17 years old. He is approximately 5-foot-11 with a thin building, weighing about 155 pounds. He was observed wearing black and gray shorts, a navy blue T-shirt, and black and blue sneakers with two different colored shoe laces, one pair white and one pair blue.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, sexual assault, new york news
- 5-year-old struck and killed in Brooklyn
- AccuWeather: Snow For Some
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Guinness drops sponsorship of St. Patrick's Parade
- Brooklyn fire leaves 2 children critically hurt
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement 31 min ago
- Church services to remember East Harlem victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- Mahopac HS basketball coach resigns after racism allegations
- Kenya's Geoffrey Mutai wins 2014 NYC Half 45 min ago
- Florida overall No. 1 seed for NCAA tournament
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after systems shutdown 51 min ago
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
- East Harlem investigation focuses on basement
31 min ago
- Final words from Malaysia jet came after...
51 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos