New York News
NYPD looks for teen who groped woman in Flatbush
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The NYPD is searching for the teenager who groped a woman on the street in Brooklyn.
Police say the boy exposed himself to a 24-year-old woman on Maple Street in Flatbush Sunday afternoon.
He then allegedly groped the woman before running away.
The suspect is described as a black male, about 16 or 17 years old. He is approximately 5-foot-11 with a thin building, weighing about 155 pounds. He was observed wearing black and gray shorts, a navy blue T-shirt, and black and blue sneakers with two different colored shoe laces, one pair white and one pair blue.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatbush, sexual assault, new york news
- FDNY rescues worker trapped in Queens trench
- weather: AccuTrack Interactive Radar
- AccuWeather Forecast: Thunderstorms
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Arrest in deadly stabbing of livery cab driver
- Stabbing reported near Times Square
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street foiled 55 min ago
- FBI releases new footage in Times Square bomb
- LIRR cancels 21 trains for evening rush
- Body found in lake where Conn. photographer went missing
- Chrysler agrees to recall Jeeps at risk of fire
- Leonia firehouse shut in wake of sex assault
- Photos: Hong Kong-Newark Plane disturbance
- Photos: Miss Connecticut crowned Miss USA
- NSA director says plot against Wall Street...
55 min ago