New York News
Eyewitness News remembers Ted Holtzclaw
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The Eyewitness News family is remembering our dear friend and colleague Ted Holtzclaw, who passed away suddenly Monday morning.
Ted was our operations manager, in charge of all the technical things that allow us to go live from around the corner or around the world.
He was just 53 years old.
Ted had been part of the ABC family for nearly 20 years. He was a man fiercely dedicated to his family, his community and Channel 7.
Name a major event in the city in recent memory, and Ted was the man who worked tirelessly to make sure the live feeds and video got on the air.
He leaves a wife and 2-year-old son, who were the light of his life.
He also leaves hundreds of colleagues here and around the nation who admired his dedication, his sharp wit and a bright smile that seemed never to fade.
new york city, new york news
- Authorities: Hofstra student killed by police
- AccuWeather: Showers Show Up
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- 1 winning ticket sold for record Powerball jackpot 7 min ago
- Teen fatally shot on Queens bus
- U.S. Air plane makes belly landing at Newark Airport
- Vito Lopez says he will resign effective Monday
- Official: Broken rail eyed in Metro North crash
- Police say fatal Greenwich Village shooting a hate crime
- Oxbow wins the Preakness Stakes
- Pacers knock out Knicks with win in Game 6
- Photos: Belly landing at Newark Airport
- Photos: Metro North trains collide in Connecticut
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos