New York News
Restaurant Week extended through Labor Day
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City's Restaurant Week has been extended through Labor Day, with more than 150 restaurants still offering prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus.
NYC & Company is marking the 20th Annniversary of the tradition, and participating restaurants are offering the 3-course meals at $24.07 for lunch and $35 for dinner.
The city's marketing, tourism and partnership organization says Restaurant Week began in 1992 with 95 restaurants across the city taking part.
Restaurant Week Summer 2012 ran through August 10 and had more than 300 participants. The extension is called NYC Go Prix Fix.
For a list of participating restaurants and menus, visitNYCGo.com/restaurantweek.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Far Rockaway fire leaves 2 children dead
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Deadly fire in Far Rockaway
- Flight makes emergency landing with cracked windshield 19 min ago
- Hate crime charge in attack on Columbia Univ. professor
- Suspect questioned after body found in container
- Search underway for missing Queens boy, 11
- Death toll in South Korea ferry tragedy reaches 58
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Former boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2014
- Up Close with Diana Williams