New York News
Restaurant Week extended through Labor Day
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City's Restaurant Week has been extended through Labor Day, with more than 150 restaurants still offering prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus.
NYC & Company is marking the 20th Annniversary of the tradition, and participating restaurants are offering the 3-course meals at $24.07 for lunch and $35 for dinner.
The city's marketing, tourism and partnership organization says Restaurant Week began in 1992 with 95 restaurants across the city taking part.
Restaurant Week Summer 2012 ran through August 10 and had more than 300 participants. The extension is called NYC Go Prix Fix.
For a list of participating restaurants and menus, visitNYCGo.com/restaurantweek.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Measles cases confirmed in Manhattan, Bronx 28 min ago
- AccuWeather: Milder, maybe a shower
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Get WATCH ABC for your mobile device
- Victim in possible NYC 'knockout game' attack speaks out
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze being laid to rest 15 min ago
- Demolition underway after NJ fire; Questions linger 22 min ago
- Photos: Jersey City row home fire
- Sketch released of suspect in Queens attempted luring
- Baby critical after DWI firefighter hits pregnant woman
- Man stiffs livery cab driver, punches him in the face
- Obama's warnings brushed aside by Russia's Vladimir Putin
- Lehigh Valley Dairy recalls orange juice over milk concerns
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Demolition underway after NJ fire;...
22 min ago
- Wallington firefighter killed in blaze...
15 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos