New York News
Restaurant Week extended through Labor Day
NEW YORK (WABC) -- New York City's Restaurant Week has been extended through Labor Day, with more than 150 restaurants still offering prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus.
NYC & Company is marking the 20th Annniversary of the tradition, and participating restaurants are offering the 3-course meals at $24.07 for lunch and $35 for dinner.
The city's marketing, tourism and partnership organization says Restaurant Week began in 1992 with 95 restaurants across the city taking part.
Restaurant Week Summer 2012 ran through August 10 and had more than 300 participants. The extension is called NYC Go Prix Fix.
For a list of participating restaurants and menus, visitNYCGo.com/restaurantweek.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, new york news
- Secret Service investigating Target data breach 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Warmer days ahead
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx 36 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian diplomat 34 min ago
- Murder-suicide shooting at NJ nail salon 27 min ago
- Next City Council Speaker likely Melissa Mark-Viverito
- LI man arraigned in 7 'knockout game' assaults
- Victim in Short Hills Mall shooting laid to rest
- 1 of 2 winners in $636 Mega Millions jackpot comes forward
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- O' Christmas tree, you're alive?! Student scares school
- Photos: Tanker explodes on Sunrise Highway
- Secret Service investigating Target data...
36 min ago
- Young boy shot in foot in the Bronx
36 min ago
- U.S. Attorney defends arrest of Indian...
34 min ago
Eyewitness News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos