New York News
NYPD releases surveillance of suspected killer
NEW YORK (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn have released a new clue in the search for a killer.
Authorities say surveillance video caught the man they say shot 20-year-old Craig Delroy in late June on East 95th Street in Brownsville.
Delroy died at the hospital.
The suspect is described as a black male, approximately 17 to 18 years old, 5-foot-8, 160 pounds, and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and black sneakers.
Anyone with information in regards is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477).
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, brownsville, shooting, new york news
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler 54 min ago
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody 31 min ago
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park
- Man retrieving item from tracks hit by subway train
- Sparta crash injures woman and 8-year old son
- NYPD policy revised; officers should take stairs in fire
- Animal activists protest outside Liam Neeson's home
- Another delayed GM recall detailed by new documents
- Weekend subway changes affecting 11 lines
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
54 min ago