New York News
4 shot at Brooklyn house party
FLATLANDS (WABC) -- Four people have been taken to a hospital after they were shot at a Brooklyn house party.
The shootings occurred around 1 a.m. Saturday in the Flatlands section.
Authorities say none of the injuries are considered life-threatening.
Two of the victims suffered graze wounds, one was shot in the stomach, and the other was shot in the leg.
There were no immediate arrests and the motive is still not known.
Police are searching for the gunman.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatlands, shooting, new york news
- 3 hurt when I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 18 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues 49 min ago
- Eyewitness News Live
- iWitness Photos and Videos
- Lingering flood waters create commuting headache 29 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested in Midtown, 1 min ago
- Officer arrested in firebombing of captain's home
- Jury deadlocked on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy attacked by another on city bus, video
- Anthony Weiner starts stumping in mayoral bid
- abcnews: Hurricane season could be 'extremely active' 15 min ago
- GMA's 2013 Summer Concert Series kicks off Friday 16 min ago
- Photos: Flash flooding in the New York area
- Photos: I-5 Skagit River Bridge collapse 18 min ago
- AccuWeather Forecast: Rain continues
49 min ago
- Lingering flood waters create commuting...
29 min ago