New York News
4 shot at Brooklyn house party
FLATLANDS (WABC) -- Four people have been taken to a hospital after they were shot at a Brooklyn house party.
The shootings occurred around 1 a.m. Saturday in the Flatlands section.
Authorities say none of the injuries are considered life-threatening.
Two of the victims suffered graze wounds, one was shot in the stomach, and the other was shot in the leg.
There were no immediate arrests and the motive is still not known.
Police are searching for the gunman.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, flatlands, shooting, new york news
- Nanny identifies new hero after attempted abduction in Chelsea
- AccuWeather: A Little Cooler
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Man arrested for arson in Water Mill fire
- Dead body found in plastic container in Brooklyn
- Bergen County officer injured in Lodi crash
- 2 killed in wreck on Southern State identified
- No hearts stolen on date, only NJ woman's dog, TV
- Photos: Lodi crash injures police officer
- Woman fatally shot in Queens; man in custody
- Suspect charged in attempted baby abduction
- 4 charged in Elizabeth auto body shop robbery
- Scooter rider fatally shot in South Ozone Park