New York News
Victim in Brooklyn cab shooting dies from injuries
NEW YORK (WABC) -- The livery cab passenger who was shot in the head in an alleged botched robbery in Brooklyn Saturday morning has died.
An autopsy is expected to be conducted later Thursday.
Grebelskiy was shot while riding with his sister in the back of a livery cab stopped at the intersection of Utica Ave. and Avenue O about 2:30 a.m. Saturday.
The suspect, 19 year old Michael Magnan was charged with attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon and criminal mischief
Charges are expected to be upgraded to murder
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, brooklyn, livery cab, robbery, shooting, new york news
- 4 people shot in Brooklyn
- Photos: Accuweather maps for possible Sunday snow storm
- AccuWeather: Cold, but milder
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- Surveillance from East Harlem buildings near explosion
- raw video: New video just after East Harlem Explosion
- East Harlem explosion: More on the victims
- Photos: East Harlem explosion
- East Harlem Explosion: How to Help
- Sketches released of suspects wanted in lurings
- Bus driver suffers medical emergency, 2 injured
- ESPN: Phil Jackson signs with Knicks
- Westchester animal shelter in danger of collapsing
- Photos: Several vehicles on fire in New Jersey