New York News
Pedestrian killed along Grand Central Parkway
NEW YORK (WABC) -- A man walking along the Grand Central Parkway in Queens was struck and killed by a car.
Police say the victim was walking along the westbound side near Exit 115 just before 11 o'clock Friday night when he was struck by a passing vehicle.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver who hit him stayed at the accident site.
No charges have been filed.
The victim's name has not been released.
WAKE UP WITH EYEWITNESS NEWS! Click here to download the WABC Eyewitness News Alarm Clock app from iTunes. or search WABC or 7online in the app store.
Get Eyewitness News Delivered
new york city, grand central parkway, queens, accidental death, new york news
- 8 mumps cases at Stevens Institute in Hoboken 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: Clear and chilly
- Live: Eyewitness News on 7online streamed live!
- DISH Network signs on for WATCH ABC app
- Cuomo announces deal between MTA and Union
- Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies at 87 52 min ago
- Bodega worker fatally shot in Brooklyn
- Person of interest ID'd in Flatbush teen's shooting
- Blind marathoner will run to raise money for guide dog
- Hundreds still missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: South Korea ferry disaster
- New York political leader Basil Paterson dies at 87
- Central Park Conservancy wants horse carriages to stay 59 min ago
- Suspense builds for season finale of 'Scandal'